[TechAssist] Re: Semiconductor purchasing question

  • From: Wayne Vanaman <Wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 06:33:52 -0500

Bill:
Identifying the knock-offs aside, buy semis like these from B&D Enterprises.

www.bdent.com

LA7838 in quantity of 1, $1.56.

You will not get knock offs from B&D, you get Good Stuff.  2SC4834P, $2.10.

I have bragged on B&D on this list several times lately, has anyone here
ever received anything bad from B&D?

Wayne Vanaman
Omega Electronics
6904 W Fairfield Dr