[TechAssist] Re: Sears tv model#c539-14642 , chassis# c539-51190

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 20:57:27 -0600

Wilf,

I believe that what you crossed was 2SA652 which crosses to an NTE390A, a
TO-92 PNP transistor.  As I understand it, Barry is looking for a sub for
a TO-220 voltage regulator SE136N.  A few companies use the SE-series
devices like RCA, Hitachi, & JVC, but the 136 is more rare than some of
the others.  MCM lists the 120, 130, 135, and 140, but not a 136.

HTH,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32563
850-934-8324 (Voice) 850-932-0819 (Fax)

------------------------

-
> --
> > Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: Click Here[1]
> >

> > --- Links ---
> >    1 'http://g.msn.com/1HM301601/z'
> > SUBJECT field to the address above.

> SUBJECT field to the address above.