[TechAssist] 'Screen' For Toshiba TP50H60

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <techforce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 17:12:48 -0500

I have a client who needs the inner screen for this set. He already has the
protective outer cover/shield, but he now needs the inner "lense" that
takes the R,G & B beams and makes them into the pix. Whats that called? the
Refractor asssy???

I found some parts in the breakdown for this set - but unsure which part
this is listed as?
Are Either of these are what he needs?

1) P-N: 23837514  - SCREEN, 50KH-F [K502]
2) P-N: 23837513  - SCREEN, 50KH-L [K501]

Im confused, because most of the time the  "screen" refers to the outer
shield.....and I think sometimes these are combined as 1 Piece?

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY (USA)
1-877-817-9885 (FAX)

Submit A Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
For automatic password retrieval 24 hours a day, go to:
http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Lost your Login Info?".

Other related posts: