[TechAssist] Re: Schematics available on CD

  • From: "Lynn B" <lynns@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:16:21 -0600

Hi Techs: I recently found the company that makes a lot of schematics
and owners manuals for the manufacturers. Here is the url.
http://www.treasurechestcorp.com/
I ordered a Sony sm and when i tried to open it i couldn't
so i e-mailed for help. We recieved an e-mail the next day.
The program is called "Imaging" it is from Kodak. It is in
accessories, if you don't see it listed, you will need to install
it from the Windows cd. It works great. BTW the cd files
are list by sm page number. I like it, it has all the normal
alignment information and like Acrobat you can magnify
the parts exploded views. Hope this helps someone.
Lynns Electronics lynns@xxxxxxxxxxxx