[TechAssist] Re: Schematics Sales!!!!!

  • From: Lmusic77@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 21:52:19 EDT

Hi
Do you have the schematicic for a sony model#27TS36. Are these schematics
sams. The PC trace is what I need. The deflection board, or the D-board is
burnt through near the FBT area, pins 7 through 10. So I need the trace. I
have the set working, but  the HOT is getting to hot. I beleive it's because
the area where the trace has burnt through the board, there is resistance
there,  indicating carbonization on the board. Please let me know if you can
e-mail me that section and the cost.
Please let me know if these schematics you have are Sams These I find the
best for location of parts and good trace. Respectfully Royal Electronics
Lmusic77@xxxxxxx