[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo TV DS31580

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 10:26:59 -0700

Dave,
Most likely there is an open 22K 1/4 watt resistor in the 33 Volt tuner
supply source.
It is R106, and is located under R401, next to the Horz. driver Txfmr.
Common problem with this model.

HTH,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics        " Walk tall,...Walk straight
93 North Main                                   and look the world
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087                 right in the eye "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx