[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo DS25320 Static in Sound ?

  • From: <trustnhim5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 22:11:14 -0500

I fixed a Sanyo last month with static through speakers. I believe it was
that same model. It had no solder at all on the speaker wires. Wires were
stuck in holes and folded over. To me it looked like it was missed at
factory. Customer said it was bad right out of box. Just a thought.
Max

Max Bailes Jr
Bailes Electronics
Rt.4 Box 57-A