[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo DS 31590,Need PDF of power supply in shutdown

  • From: John at Main TV <maintv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 10:35:58 -0600

The flashing of the bulb in standby may be normal, the standby PS may
not be designed to deliver 40 watts.  If you force the PS ( short Q693
base ot gnd) will it stay on?  The relay is only for degaussing so it
should go open in a few seconds.  The B+ to the horiz should be +130
volts so apparently it is not going to over-voltage protection.
Possibly your micro is going wacky if IC681 output is too high.   John.

John Mielke
Main TV
Longmont,Co 80501
303 776 6955