[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo AVM2752 weird audio squeal

  • From: javiles929@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:58:49 EST

In a message dated 1/29/02 7:35:56 AM Pacific Standard Time, sony1@xxxxxxxx
writes:

> Subj: [TechAssist] Sanyo AVM2752 weird audio squeal
> Date: 1/29/02 7:35:56 AM Pacific Standard Time
> From:    sony1@xxxxxxxx (Terry Joseph Hutchison)
> Sender:    techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To:    techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
>

> Sure could use a pointer on this one.  When turned on audio is fine
> BUTTT when volumn up or down on front panel or with remote is used I can
> hear a digital squeal(pulsing) like the signal being sent and then a
> high pitched squeal(steady) is heard thru the speakers. Thinking
> processor but don't know how to confirm it.  Any help is appreciated.
> Thanks

Terry since you have receive some mighty fine answers from many of the techs
in this forum there is no need for me to send you one, bassically they have
say it all. My question to you is, are you working on this set with an
schematic? The reason i ask you is because i have also posted a problem for a
Sanyo AVM2753 which belong to my mom and the set is totally dead except for
the relay that click when you push the on button. If you do have the
schematics can you sell me a copy, i be more than happy to buy it. Even
thought the numbers are slightly different maybe i could use it for
reference. Your prompt answer will be appreciated.

Aviles Computer & Tv Repairs
Bronx, NY 10452
Fax 1-718-681-3117

Jose