[TechAssist] Re: Sanyo 19" TV, AVM1905 reg B+ 135V sags, unstable

  • From: "Kevin Harris" <kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 01:18:36 -0400

0031 STR30135                 IC001
0041 R.25W220K               R005
0051 R.5W47                  R006
0061 R.25W10K                R004
0071 R2W5.6                  R007
your values are correct, and now my database is only halfway incomplete,,,
have on microfiche if need other items added

Kevin Harris Sr.
kharris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tritronicsinc.com
800-638-3328 ext 1241
fax 1-800-888-3293

Tritronics, Inc.
1306 Continental Dr
Abingdon, MD 21009

** Philips Master Distributor
** Hitachi Elite Distributor
** RCA/GE/Proscan (TCE) Premier Distributor
** Sharp Distributor of the Year 2000 - 2002
** Toshiba Distributor of the Year
**  NESDA Partner in Excellence