[TechAssist] Re: Sandy sent a card, Doug Keller udate

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 19:40:45 -0500

Sending my 4 quarters out tomorrow.....along with my first $50.00 check,
had to wait for some "cash flow" to flow my way but probably will send
$50.00 every couple of weeks until things improve for Doug and Sandie.

Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *
Fort Wayne Indiana             *