[TechAssist] Re: Samsung ct-3335xvc ka50z chassis

  • From: "C&W Electronics" <c_w_electronics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 20:54:11 -0500

Alvin,
Before,(oops too late)you get too involved in this set, try the eeprom. I
read on the NESDA site that an RCA 227716 would sub. There may be others?

Just a thought, being as it's an easy change, it's worth a shot!

Paul W
C&W Electronics
Azle Texas

From: Alvin Rose <arose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Samsung ct-3335xvc  ka50z chassis
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 10:27:41 -0700

We have a ct-3335xvc Samsung with no video or audio
screen lit ok...have changed both Ic's in signal path and checked

voltages with no success.. anyone have an e-fact or  pdf  of this

chassis or just the detector and chroma-video section to email.
Your help is appreciated..
Alvin
Radio & Tv Centre
Marystown. Nfld