[TechAssist] Samsung TV Model CT 6338WCX K52A2/K52A4 No Pix, no sound

  • From: "Fernand Goguen" <fgoguen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:49:42 -0800

This originaly came in dead. Found H.O.T. D1880 shorted. Turned set on and only
heard an arcing sound in flyback. Replaced flyback. Now have HV, but no
picture, no sound, no raster. Only a black screen. If anyone has a diagram for
this set, I would appreciate a scan, as well as any tips you might have. I do
have 155v on the cathodes on CRT board.
FERNAND GOGUEN
GOGUEN TV SERVICE