[TechAssist] Samsung Projo Model PCH-521R/Need splitter info.

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:01:51 -0700

This set when powered up,high voltage comes up for a few seconds and
then shuts dn.I have heard of bad crt's on this tv's but first wanted to
check the high voltage divider.I disconnected the lead coming off the
flyabck into the splitter,powered tv on and high voltage stays up
ok.Therefore,a bad splitter.The customer said someone went over to her
house and checked the tv out but told her it was not worth
repairing.What I noticed is that they (whoever worked on it)removed the
leads going into the splitter and broke 3 of the snaps that hold the
leads into the splitter and therefore,the leads will not stay in firmly.

My dist.don't sell any samsung parts so I am hoping that someone here
can give me the part # for the spplitter and the 4 lead holders,snap
on,clips or whatever term they use for this parts.Another thing that I
need info is on the splitter.None of the 4 lead openings is marked input
to know which hole the lead comimg off the flyback goes into.When I got
the set,all 4 wires were inserted but since they messed with it,don;'t
know if each one was in its respective insert.Where can I buy samsung
parts.Thanks for your help.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa Grande, AZ