[TechAssist] Samsung Plasma S42SD-YDO1 shuts down.

  • From: "Alltv" <alltv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 21:09:40 -0800

Hi Gang
Samsung Plasma S42SD-YDO1 shuts down. It makes some noise before its shuts
down. Like shorted component.
Customer compains that tv was shutting down and sometimes coming on and work
then shuts down again.
I took the back off. Unplugged the all the bords from them main power supply
board. And turned on the problem still there. Looks like the power supply
board is the problem area.I look for any shorted component on the board but
so far no luck.

I have no service manual and also no tips for this set. I am hoping that
some of you worked on the similar model and have service manual or any tips
for it.
Thanks in Advance.

email to: alltv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
All TV Appliance Service       *