[TechAssist] Samsung PCL545R Red Convergence Problems

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tech Assist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 12:15:17 -0500

Make : Samsung
Model : PCL545R
Made : April 2002
Problem : Customer reports red convergence will not adjust and is out of
alignment.

We are going on a service call later today on this one , so we have not seen
the set yet....and this will be the first Samsung projo we've had.

I know the early models had fluid leaks,,,,but looks like this PCL series
does not apply.

Any tips and service info appreciated!

=================================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413
(860)399-1861
(860)664-3535 FAX
jstielau@xxxxxxxx

be found on Google or any other engine!To remove or join, email
chat-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with remove or join as the subject.