[TechAssist] Re: Samsung K50UC chassis Model CT-5025

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 17:47:08 -0400

Check your voltage on C950 with a scope and see how much ripple you have.
Like Phillip said I've had lots of problems with C950 and the other caps in
this circuit. If your 5v drops your Micro will shut the set off. I think you
should have at least 159V Dc on C950. Watch it to see if it drops when it
warms up.
al marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx