[TechAssist] Re: Samsung Combo MVR3160 Blue Screen

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:50:49 -0800 (PST)

The reason I ask was, that in the menu on many or all of the combos there are
options such as child lock and  games and several others that do not come to
mind that will create problems similar to what you describe. If you haven't
already checked these type of possibilities, might give it a try.     Paul
Eric Manuel <tvman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Hi Paul I have the remote for it Eric
Eric Manuel
Deer Lake nfld
Canada