[TechAssist] Re: Samsung CT-6816WCX Flyback part number?

  • From: "W. Blakey" <wblakey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:41:45 -0500

According to my service manual, the original number on the flyback is
FCR-29A001  and the part number is 32859-154-140. I hope this helps you. I
have had troubles with Samung original IHVT as they do not match the circuit
as the original did. Good luck. I do believe I have on from an old chassis.
Wilf Blakey/Blakey TV,Kirkland Lake,Ont
wblakey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx