[TechAssist] Re: STILL RECEIVING THE VIRUS !

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 02:17:43 +0000

Thats  ok we need to stop dropping suspsion on each other though. I've
double checked  and all 120000+ files on my system are clean. The web any
more is the v* of the week club one of these worms comes around at least
once a quater if not weekly. That is why I use a web based email client for
public domain stuff as it adds an extra layer of buffer.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: "Clancy Harms" <dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: STILL RECEIVING THE VIRUS !
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:03:05 -0500

I think Peter is right !
I now think it has infected my 'peer-to-peer' (coax)
network system.
Sorry to cast dispersion upon you, Peter !

Clancy Harms,

Dick's Radio & TV, Inc.
2319 West Clay St.                   "Aim high men"
St. Charles, MO. 63301         "they're on camels"
(636)-724-5055
(636)-724-5531 fax
email:  dickstv1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx