[TechAssist] SONY HCD-S300 need complete DVD/CD mechanism

  • From: Bill Grabowski <bgrabowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TechAssist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 08:08:50 -0500

I have this SONY HCD-S300 in for a stuck drawer and after taking apart I
discovered the unit was roughed up. I got the SM and can't seem to get a
part number for the complete mechanism. I did get a pictorial that says
the mechanism is a CDM55D-DVBU2. But no part number and can't cross. Can
anyone help with a part number or were I can get a complete mechanism
generic or OEM.

                                           Thanks much   Bill G.
--
Bill Grabowski