[TechAssist] Re: SHARP TV 14A2-S - POWER FAILURE

  • From: "VRM" <vrmsys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 16:55:59 -0000

Hello;

Thanks for the reply. Actually what I measure is 39Vdc instead of
207-230Vdc, that is a half wave rectified voltage from the LINE SOURCE (i.e.
220VAC).

The schematics (board wiring) gives a direct feed, that is 207-230Vdc
directly goes to collector of C4517, the emmiter of C4517 runs dircet and
should give out 17Vdc as an input to the STRF.

I will check for an OPEN or SHORTED resistor and update you ASAP. I will
also perform the ADVICE given and monitor the VOLTAGES as requested.

Thanks