[TechAssist] Re: Reverse crossover for semis

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 21:21:29 +0000

The only thing I am leary about on those reverse cross lists is that nte &
ECG tended to over rate and some of the reverse subs may be inadiqute so
usually you also need the generic data sheet or specs and a circuit diagram

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Reverse crossover for semis
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 16:18:10 -0500

Doug, it wasn't me who sent it to you, but I do have a ECG to generic
cross ref. list which I just uploaded to the members section. It is
called, "ECG to generic cross.pdf"

Hope it helps someone.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics