[TechAssist] Remote control for Magnavox TV/VCR CCR095AT04

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:43:08 -0500

Friends,

I helped my VCR tech fix this combo for his own use.  Works great, but we
have no remote to change items in the menu.  Some of my remotes will
enter the menu and select items to change, but none will effect that
change.

The Magnavox part number I have listed for that model is 483521837121,
but it is NLA.  Does anyone know of a source for one, or have one for
sale?

TIA,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services