[TechAssist] Re: Rca Model F19625/need tuner part #

  • From: "JMartin.exceldistributinginc.com" <jmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:15:53 -0500

Hi Mando,

The 247225 is indeed a CTT5050P for $42.60 and that includes a $20 dud cost.
I have one available if you need it.

PS - We are now your authorized PANASONIC Accessories distributor!

Sincerely,

Jason Martin
Excel Distributing Inc.
1819 Mentor Ave.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212

ph-800-733-3329   fax- 800-735-8007
www.ExcelDistributingInc.com
2nd Day Air for just $7 up to 5 lbs. with only a $20 order!
We will meet or beat any advertised price on Thomson RCA parts!!!