[TechAssist] Re: ROSS mixing console, need assistance or company address

  • From: walter wood <wwood_38478@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 12:38:38 -0800 (PST)

They are not both TL072's. These both are packaged
like eeproms.
The board has working channels, weak channels and
one dead channel on the mains.
The monitor feed is ok on all 12 channels.
I can compare the voltage/resistance readings to a
good channel.
The pin outs are not the same.
Neither do they match the NTE823 and NTE824 ic's
which are certainly  the right type device.
I'll do a nte search on the number you suggest, and
see what it comes up with.
I came up with those nte numbers using a wild card
search on the  "JRC".
Thanks
Walter