[TechAssist] !REQUEST! is up and running!

  • From: "Ty" <ty1k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Techassist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:34:49 -0800

Concerning !REQUEST!
I apologies to anyone who might have been inconvenienced.
The computer storing the information base was down.
While installing an old DOS program given to me by a friend,
a worm attacked the file allocation tables.
It took days to rebuild.
While re-installing Windows XP, I ended up with the newest version of
Outlook, and I don't want to take the time now to properly set it up.
During this period I accumulated 1237 e-mails.
I am NOT going to wade trough them.
If you have a !REQUEST!, please re-send and I will get it processed ASAP.
Ty