[TechAssist] RCA[Fwd: CTC203 sound restored (left unplugged,did set up) need to greyscale]

  • From: Phil Bader <philbad@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:30:04 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: CTC203 sound restored (left unplugged,did set up) need to
greyscale
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:28:45 -0500
From: Phil Bader <philbad@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "CONSUMERELREPAIR-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<CONSUMERELREPAIR-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This is my second CTC203 chassis.The "no audio" cleared after unplugging
awhile then going thru the setup procedure.Now,I need to touch up the
greyscale. Please bring me up on getting to the greyscale procedure.
Picture has a slight blue cast. Thanks.
To unsubscribe write to:
techassist-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with  unsubscribe  in the subject line.