[TechAssist] Re: RCA vcr model VR 652 HF

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 23:18:28 -0500

I'm not sure if this is right, but I think the cap he's talking about is
located on the front panel below the display and located next to a silver
rectangular box which is a miniature converter for the display voltages.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815