[TechAssist] Re: RCA projection TV- sub flyback transformer

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 21:14:01 -0500

Jeff, first time I ran into this they sent me 3 different fly`s and
swore up and down each time that THIS one is the right one, I don`t
think Thomson has a clue right now, My opinion is, if they both are
marked with the small sticker that has 33KV (or some other voltage)
written on the sticker then they are compatible, If the replacement is
rated at a higher voltage than the bad fly then obviously there is going
to be a problem, just my 2 cents worth, Larry E