[TechAssist] RCA m#F27689,ch#CTC197AS-top half of scan missing--bottom half has retrace lines over picture,&brighter horiz line across center

  • From: "Richard La Placa" <continentaltv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 13:40:29 -0700

Hi
 Can anybody tell me what the voltages are at the vert out IC#U14501 should be?
I tried replacing it and still get the same. It looks like an old 25 year old
set with an open vert out transistor.There might be a + or - voltage supply
missing ,but I don't have the schematic.
 Thanks!!!

Richard La Placa
Continental TV
312a Park Row