[TechAssist] RCA TV CTC177A not quite enough contrast

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:43:18 -0500

I have this CTC177A chassis which I have working well but the picture
looks as if it could have more contrast. I didn't notice a trimmer on
the main board for sub contrast and I didn't find any parameters in the
service menu to adjust. Did I just miss it, or is it not possible to
make this adjustment? The set is going home to the customer later this
afternoon so it will be returned the way it is if there is not a fairly
simple way of obtaining the adjustment I am after.

Thanks for any help.
--

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics