[TechAssist] RCA Proj. P46770CK Chassis PTK169PA. Audio output U1901, U1902?

  • From: "Robinson Electronics" <RobinsonElectronics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:50:25 -0400

Can anyone that is familiar with this chassis help us?
My customer said the audio is (low with a buzz) on just the right output
speaker.
I checked the audio output board that uses 2 aud. output amps, cannot read all
of the numbers on the chip (looks like the first few digits as TDA20xx).
The capacitors around the ic's check good, no open or bad resistors in the
circuit.
Can anyone help us with identification of these output IC's?    Thanks.
David.

Robinson Electronics
1075 Sweeten Creek Road
Asheville, NC 28803