[TechAssist] RCA ProJo CTC169PT

  • From: tvdoctors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 12 Feb 2002 14:22:35 -0800

I repaired this unit back in Nov. of 2001. Brought in lightbox and checked out.
Replace High Voltage splitter  and got it going. Only problem is right now is
that my b+ checks in at around 144 volts. It should be running at around 130
volts when the set is running. My B+ before the set is turned on registers 144
volts, not very much change, when set is turned on.              Any caps in
this area or other components besides the reg. IC to check and or change for
this?   Neil

TV Doctors    108 W. Main St. Monroe,Wa. 98272    360-794-6469

SUBJECT field to the address above.