[TechAssist] RCA PTV MOdel P56740BG\PTK178L2 chasis\need focus screen assembly.

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:46:14 -0700

I am trying to locate the above part for this rca ptv set.The set came
in dead.I found the high voltage divider to be bad,shutting the tv dn.I
replaced it and now pix comes on but its blurry and can see arcing in
the pix.Pix tubes are ok.Yes,I did make sure that the leads were
inserted into the block correctly and not loose.
I don't have the parts manual for this set but according to my notes,the
part # is 231921.
Maybe someone can verify that for me.I tried 4 rca dist. and all say the
same,nla.
If someone knows where one is available,please let me know.Thanks.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande, AZ
PS,  I removed the focus\screen block and it has cracks all over it.

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org