[TechAssist] Re: RCA PTK169PA HV reg. problem

  • From: wpt19@xxxxxxxxx (WPT19. P)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 18:52:20 -0500 (EST)

We repaired  two of them with the same problem replacing the hi voltage
splitter. After that no more 75 ohms resistor
burned, and good hi voltage regulation..

Pete

Perdomo TV Inc.
Miami, Fla.
wpt19@xxxxxxxxx

E-mail message

Sender: techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From: videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(Larry=A0E.) Date: Wed, Dec 4, 2002, 6:31pm To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: RCA PTK169PA HV reg. problem Reply=A0to:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Robert, thanks for the reply, I have the problem with J4701 disconnected
from the HV regulator board so it can`t be on that little module, Larry

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428

tvservice wrote:

try replacing the small disc cap across the red and black wires from the
hv splitter C4701 @204313 820pf 250v
Have you replaced splitter if not replace it #205064 RCA only Robert

tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc