[TechAssist] Re: RCA MODEL F32676SB PICTURE PULLS IN ON SIDES

  • From: "Adolph Gower" <agower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 04:07:32 -0800

BONDED YOKE ?
Adolph Gower
Cordova TV
10275 Old Placerville Rd. Suite 5
Sacramento, Ca. ZIP 95827
Phone (916) 363-6565
Fax (916) 363-7623
I-mail agower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Large assortment of used parts
----- Original Message -----
From: "derouin" <derouin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 2004Äê1ÔÂ6ÈÕ 13:25
Subject: [TechAssist] RCA MODEL F32676SB PICTURE PULLS IN ON SIDES

> Hello Everyone I am working on a CTC197CD chasis the picture pulles in on
the sides but not straight it will pull in as if the bottom of the picture
were bent or it may pull in like an hour glass , it changes with the verying
of the screen control Looks like pincusion trouble been through pincusion
also replaced timming caps. and flyback.  If anyone has seen a simular
trouble on this chasis I would appreciate your input.