[TechAssist] Re: RCA HV Splitter availability???

  • From: Excel1819@xxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 17:27:48 EDT

Hi guys!  I talked to Thomson this morning on those and he said that they
have been getting some in and we should should be seeing some soon.  He could
not say for sure when but at least they are getting some in.  We will
continue to have them for $39.95 1-4, 5 or more for $34.95.  Let me know if I
can help you with anything else.

Thanks,
Jason Martin
Excel Distributing Inc.                      " The Best RCA / GE Parts
1819 Mentor Ave.                               Distributor In The World "
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212
800-733-3329 ph
800-735-8007 fax
Excel1819@xxxxxx - temporary
<A HREF="http://www.exceldistributinginc.com";>www.ExcelDistributingInc.com</A>

Jeff, yeah the generics are garbage, just piSSSSes me off that they
almost doubled in price and of course none of the
suppliers tell you that when you call in and get put on backordered list
for a month !! If I find them for any less
I`ll advise the list.
Larry E.
American TV & Electronics
Sunny Florida