[TechAssist] Re: RCA G27701 CTC203AA5 Cycles on and off FIXED

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 13:15:21 -0400

I forced the TV on in service mode and the error code came up 23-10-44. Told
me had a PIP problem. Took out pip board and set stayed on. Went over PIP
board with my jewelers glass and sure enough R152 (as marked on the board)
was not making contact. Resoldering solved the problem. Thanks to Harry and
all that responded.
al marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx
Al Marquardt Electronic Repair