[TechAssist] RCA Flybacks, more on b/o with no eta

  • From: "Jason - Bursma / Excel" <jason101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 15:15:49 -0500

Hi guys,
I just want to give you all a heads up on what I have learned from RCA today.

237506 IHVT - b/o no eta - used in CTC197
239111 IHVT - b/o no eta - used in CTC195
247718 IHVT - b/o no eta - used in CTC203
259296 IHVT - b/o eta 3-13 (told that's an unlikely date) used in ITC008
257805 IHVT - NLA - sorry, we sold our last ones today, generics available
beginning of March

I have about a weeks worth of inventory for the 237506 and 239111. I have less
than a dozen
247718 and 259296.

Let me know if you want me to send a few of these to you.  Who knows how long
they will be
on backorder and all of these are very popular. You don't want to be caught
without them.

Here is my Chassis-IHVT-HOT cross reference sheet if you don't have it :
http://www.exceldistributinginc.com/rca-hot-xref.pdf

I appreciate the opportunity to help any of you with parts. Give me a call if
you have any
questions or need anything at all.  Thanks!

Regards,

Jason Martin
Excel Distributing / Bursma Electronics
800-733-3329
www.Bursma.com or www.ExcelDistributingInc.com

RCA - NAP - Zenith - Panasonic - ChannelMaster - Winegard
Speco - Russound - Peerless - Channel Vision - Bogen - TOA