[TechAssist] Re: RCA F36665, CTC203CX1 dead, clicks 3 times

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:07:33 -0400

Interesting...
If logic applies here, I would say that there is a problem with the
serial buss interface.
Perhaps a shorted or leaky bypass caps on the logic lines.
What else about a PIP module could shutdown the TV?
Changiing a couple of  smd caps trumps r&r and leaves more $$ in your
pocket! ;-)

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway