[TechAssist] Re: RCA F32632SB Horizontal output transistor runs hot.

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 08:43:17 -0800

Paul,

Thank you so much!  I didn't realize the difference between the 517 & the
517D.  Checking my records, it seems that several months ago, my RCA
distributor was out of the 217654 and sent a supply of BUH517.  My friend
in Alabama that called me about this uses the same supplier and got the
same "subs."

It is so good to finally understand why this was happening.  The 2SD1556
does have the damper, so it all makes sense.

Thanks for the information.

Regards,

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services