[TechAssist] Re: RCA F31672 (CTC187CLU) HOT is HOT

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 21:40:35 -0400

Saw a lot of these CTC187's on here and they all had the same problem with
the hot running too hot. I never did see a total solution for the problem. I
know I had one and changed every part I could in the horizontal circuit and
still didn't fix the problem. Hope you find the solution finally.
Al Marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx
Al Marquardt Electronic Repair
206 W Main