[TechAssist] Re: RCA F31317-CTC203CA6

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:34:01 -0500

I just did one yesterday with same problem. The HOT Read shorton all 3 pins
reading about 7.5 Ohms. You could also read the same resistance on one of
the SMPS diodes off the Secondary if you measure accross it. All Mine was
turned out to be the HOT was bad.  Original Phillips HOT is ST1803DHI, can
Sub BU4507DX or Original RCA P-N: 244223

I  saw some bad Solder on the Disc Caps accross the same Diodes in the SMPS,
so I touched them up too. My 43 Ohm Resistor and 1M resistor check good, as
did Q14404.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)