[TechAssist] Re: RCA # F27252GY/ Have question

  • From: "javiles6" <javiles6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 02:18:23 -0700

Robert

Thanks and to all of you that help on this reply. I explain to customer that
his board was broken beyond repair and that i had two of the same chassis,
one with av jacks and the other with none. I told him that the one with the
av jacks needed more repair but that the one without the av jacks was
working fine. He said he did not need the av jacks but the tv to work, so i
used the one without the av jacks. Since the back cover require the av jacks
i remove the one from the old board and installed in the working board.
Customer took the set home and i made my profit.

thanks

Jose