[TechAssist] Re: RCA F25423 Guide Plus demo mode How to turn it off???

  • From: Javiles6@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 06:07:32 EST

In a message dated 3/2/2004 2:36:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,
bgrabowski@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Larry

 I have an RCA with the guide plus also, but the guide plus only comes on if
i used the remote. Everything is setup on the guide plus so what i do is
instead of using the remote i press the on and off button on the set and that
will
clear the guide plus. Try it, if that does  not work then finish the setup on
the guide plus then shut the set off and on with the button on the front of
the set. That will clear the demo mode.

Jose

Aviles Computer & Tv Repair
508 bingaman st
Reading, PA 19602
If 00000 doesnt work try 99999 this code is suppose to shut the Guide
Plus off.

                       Bill Grabowski
                       Triangle Appliance