[TechAssist] Re: RCA F25422 CTC203AC5 shorted Reg. and HOT Only DC going into the primary transformer

  • From: <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:58:41 -0600

Q14101 and associated circuitry in switching power supply has been damaged.
Troubleshoot that area if any transistors bad Q14101,Q14102 etc
replace all and check for leaky diodes and R14107 43 ohm 1/4 watt at gate of
Q14101
Don't forget to clean lead connections and resolder L14401 at base of Q14401
Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc
Dallas, TX