[TechAssist] RCA F25217BC CTC185AB3 several upper channels all snowy

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 11:31:23 -0500

Hi guys, this set gets nothing but snow on channels 33,34,35,36, won`t
autoprogram channels
35-39 but 37,38,39 come in perfectly if entered in with remote?? I did
the tuner wrap just
for drill but it made no difference, any ideas? I don`t have the print,
and the customer is an
old guy with nothing to do but watch tv. ( and of course he`s allready
calling to see if it`s done) thanks for any ideas you may have.
Larry E.
American TV & Electronics
Sunny Florida

SUBJECT field to the address above.