[TechAssist] Re: RCA DVD DRC212n s-Video/Coaxial Jack

  • From: peggs <peggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:31:28 -0700

As I said in My post,this S-Video Jack is part of an 'assembly' consisting also
of the Coaxial(digital/orange) jack.The S-Video Jack is not seperate from
the others.

What I didn't mention, is that the Coaxial Jack is on top of the S-video Jack.
This is similar to the A/V jacks stacked on top of each other,
Yellow
White
Red

this one is