[TechAssist] Re: RCA D52W20, ITC222, Convergence power supply problem

  • From: Bill Grabowski <bgrabowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:54:46 -0500

It's probably the SSB board the convergence amps are on that board. If
you change the board out you should either swap the eeprom chips out or
use chipper checker and and upload all the eeprom data to your PC.I've
had two of these in the last 6-8 months...............

Bill Grabowski
Triangle Appliance
Kenosha,Wi 53142
262-694-6500